 Town / 7126
Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton wrote:
   This is a new skyscraper built in a Chinese “adventurers” style (with some sci-fi thrown in for extra fun).

http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/pig.htm

Don’t miss the bonus “art” photos: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=71834

Feedback is appreciated,

Brad

Wow. The blend of architectural styles is nicely disconcerting. This thing looms.

It almost reminds me of the bathhouse from Spirited Away. I’m so off to build pagodas now.

-Kevin