 Town / 7133
Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 02:17:56 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brendan Powell Smith wrote:
   I’m still wondering, though, why nobody ever responded to this post.

Thanks, “Reverend,”

I totally missed your other post. Sorry about that.

I don’t spend much time on LUGNET. I usually browse through for interesting MOC’s (mainly in the spotlite) every few days, but I rarely pour over the newsgroups heavily any more. I don’t have as much time as I used to and spend any remaining time on actual building of LEGO stuff (rather than playing on LUGNET) as well as computer games (yes - I admit it, I have other hobbies).

Regarding the post, I guess nobody ever took interest, as you mention. Hmm - I guess I can be glad that I’m married right?

Brad