 Town / 7020
7019  |  7021
Subject:
Stockholm Arlanda Express: Train and airport station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.se
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:54:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hello,

This is my latest creation: The Arlanda Express train and Arlanda Station.

Arlanda Express connects Stockholm (Sweden) and the international airport
Arlanda.

Pictures of the station:

Pictures of the train:

I spent a lot of time shaping the SNOT nose of the train
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=616762). What do you think of
it?

Pictures of the real station and the train are found here:

I used tracks for the roof to create the characteristic toplights of the
underground station. It works pretty well, I think. I tried different lighting
to get it right.

I'd love to hear any comment you might have!

Enjoy,

Egil Kolind, 14 years
Copenhagen, Denmark