 Town / 7021
Re: MAALFD (LEGO® Fire departments)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 23:34:21 GMT

In lugnet.town, Martin Frankena wrote:
Hi,

i'm new to Lugnet (not yet a member).

Does anyone know what the status is on the MAALFD website ???
I have tried to contact Shane Brunazzi, but no luck.

It's a shame because it's a very nice site, but out of date.
There are a lot of brokn links etc.
ALso do i want to join....

gr
Legotrain

The MAALFD site hasn't been updated for almost a year....and some of the
departments haven't been updated even before that.
There has been talk of starting another site....but not much has come from it.

Do you have your own fire department?
Is there a site we can see pictures at?
I would be interested in taking a look if there is.

Tom D

Visist the City of St. Lego Fire & Rescue Department at
www.geocities.com/legotom1/stlegofd.html