 Town / 698
  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

Mark Herzberg wrote in message ... (...) my (...) That was the biggest headache for me too. The stadium took up so much expensive land area that I had to turn the Town on it's side to accommodate it. The airport was originally going to go along the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

(...) I'll second Sanjay's opnion here, that the trains do take up a large amount of space. I would estimate that 1/3 of the area of my city is taken up with the trains. Not so much that physically they cover 1/3, but that for the rest of the city, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

(...) (which I think is the funnest part about planning a LEGO city), I would like to place my 2150 and 4555 along the city edges. With track leading to nowhere. I will be dealing mainly with a monorail. There will be four stops. Airport, Downtown, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: I just don't understand people on eBay...

(...) Let's form a trains-to-nowhere club. My train track goes under a bridge. The bridge is part of an important road that goes the breadth of my desk. Naturally the train track gets the short dimension. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.town)