 Town / 6480
Re: New scenery MOCs - debuting as instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:15:44 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason J. Railton wrote:

First up is a British red telephone box:
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?cat=53&review=702&revOn=true

I've been trying to do a good one for a long time.  I had the telephone and the
roof right, but a mention must go to Jason Briscoe, who I first saw using the
doors like this.

Hi Jason,

that is a really great model! I have one small question about the doors: I think
you cannot close them till they reach the exact 90° angle, right? - How does the
cell look like when built from LEGO bricks? Do you have any pictures at hand?

Leg Godt!

Ben