 Town / 6468
Re: New scenery MOCs - debuting as instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 04:02:28 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason J. Railton wrote:

I haven't featured either of these on my site, although a few of you may have
seen one or two tucked away in a corner of an NBLTC layout.

First up is a British red telephone box:
http://www.bricksonthebrain.com/instructions/main.cfm?cat=53&review=702&revOn=true

Thanks so much! What a great idea to do an exclusive!

FYI (and a point of awe), after a day, you already have almost 350 click-thrus
to your instructions! WOW!

Jake

---
Jake McKee