 Town / 6469
6468  |  6470
Subject:
The Scumco ScumCar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 07:08:17 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Scumco is proud to present what is perhaps the most original and stylish vehicle you have ever seen. The Scumco ScumCar:

More images:

http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scumcar02.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scumcar03.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scumcar04.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scumcar05.jpg
http://www.zemi.net/imageblog/scumcar06.jpg

Truly a work of art. Never has such a thing been conceived by man, and espcially not Spiffco.

Ok, actually this is based on the Peel Trident
This is a microcar that I found on the web about a year and a half ago. Mine is obviously way too big and ironically only seats one..LEGO is fun like that no? In all this time I have never mentioned it to a certain other builder because I knew he would pounce on it. Well not this time baby. Nuh uh.

Ahh the power...

j o n