 Space / 26597
Re: The Scumco ScumCar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 03:45:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Scumco is proud to present what is perhaps the most original and stylish vehicle you have ever seen. The Scumco ScumCar:

Truly a work of art. Never has such a thing been conceived by man, and espcially not Spiffco.

Fabulous! I loved the concept when you showed it to me. I’m impressed you built it so fast. I really need to get back to working on smaller projects as well. This large scale stuff is just so unweildy.

Now make a ScumCar that transforms into a Spiffcraft. That would be cool :)

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com