 Space / 26586
Re: The Scumco ScumCar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 18:27:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

Sweet! I love the snot with those big slopes, and the way it opens, and the license plate, and, and...

But where’s the Scum canopy? Snatching stuff from Spiffco are we? :-)

-Chris

Thanks man. I probably should rebuild it to actually not open though. I could probably make it smaller, throw in a steerinfg wheel etc.. And I was real proud of the plate too.

Regarding the canopy. We at Scumco don’t pay much attention to the “Spiffcraft” (we think it’s poo). We do know, however, that Spiffco has ripped us off before, and has probably done so in this case.

But all of this aside, know that Scumco has a much larger fighter coming out soon which will display our trademark canopy shape.

j o n - and remember, the spif is for sux.

   zemi.net
the-shipyard