 Town / 626
    Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane —Erin Windross
   (...) Scott, Yesterday I built a pretty good model of a 737 jet using only basic bricks and plates (I think its width was twelve studs) I suggest you not use any specialized pieces, instead try using bricks and plates, they look realistic (But a bit (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane —Scott Runkle
   (...) I was hoping to avoid that, but may have no choice. I didn't want the model to get too big and bulky, I want to still be able to park it in my 6392 airport. Scott (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane —Erin Windross
   (...) Well then you might find Joe Davenports design inspiring... (URL) that helps! Erin -- (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Unique nose piece for an airplane —Aaron Hines
   Well Scott, I made a space shuttle model for my 6th grade science class that used the tower top from the Black Knight's Castle as the nose cone...of course, somebody stole it. (Not the shuttle, just the nose cone!!) So how about some steep sloped (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)