 Town / 5938
  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

Tim, is being a jackass an inherited trait or do you learn how to be one to people as you get older in life? Jason said, "Please check it out and let me know what you think." in his post. Well, I did my part and if you and your Communist attitude do (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) No wonder my favorite minifig is the Red Futuron. -Tim (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) If ya have this much of a prob... take it to e-mail. (...) #1 You need to learn to post... it's one thing to say "I don't like the language in the comic" and another to point out every word and tell them exactly what to change it to... that's (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Well, that is what I was doing, Chris. I was just being more detailed about it than most people. Do you even know what the word decorum means anyway? At any rate, pertaining to grammatical mistakes, of which there are two or three, that is the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Jesse: Clean up your act immediately or you're out. --Todd (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book

(...) Jesse, The use of internet discussion sites such as this one to share your viewpoints is actually a privilege rather than a right. Please keep that in mind when you post. Thanks. Now back to your regularly scheduled .town discussion. --Todd (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.admin.general)