 Town / 5828
Re: BrickTopia Far East Travel Agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2003 20:45:49 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
Here is my latest skyscraper.  It is a combination of East Indian and
Modern, Western architectural styles.

Here is the raw pictures archive:

Here is the web page including pictures and descriptions:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/travel.htm

Here are the interior descriptions (includes a working elevator!):
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/traveli.htm

Main BrickTopia Web Site
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Feedback is appreciated

Most excellent once again!  You are a true inspiration to aspiring lego
architects!