 Town / 5818
5817  |  5819
Subject:
BrickTopia Far East Travel Agency
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 13:45:05 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Here is my latest skyscraper.  It is a combination of East Indian and
Modern, Western architectural styles.

Here is the raw pictures archive:

Here is the web page including pictures and descriptions:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/travel.htm

Here are the interior descriptions (includes a working elevator!):
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/traveli.htm

Main BrickTopia Web Site
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/topia.htm

Feedback is appreciated