 Town / 5716
Re: More new sets for 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:23:21 GMT

In lugnet.year.2003, Jason J. Railton writes:
In lugnet.year.2003, Kecia Hansen writes:
In lugnet.year.2003, Saskia van Doesburg writes:
Maybe this link is of interest... (at 1000steine.de)
3 new spiderman sets.

http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/58904.htm

Saskia
http://www.doesdigitals.nl/glop

Holy-moly! Those cars looks cool. Great for townbuilding...

Err... I don't know how to say this, but,

I have this horrible feeling that those cars could be 6-wide Harry-Potter
style ones.  I do hope they're 4-wide though.

It's hard to say with the blurry pics, but I think they are 4-wide. The
bridge that the taxi cab is on looks to be made from the track from the
Racers theme. A 4-wide vehicle fits on that track just fine, but the 6-wide
HP car is too wide.

Ken

Jason J Railton