 Town / 5600
  New 2003 Town Sets

Someone posted links to a bunch of new 2003 sets, but you have to scavenge for the town ones. Here some direct links to the new town sets I found. . Police Cars - The theme seems to be mildly futuristic (URL) HQ - Looks juniorized, but has some very (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New 2003 Town Sets

(...) Wow, thanks for posting these pictures. On one hand, I'm glad to see traditional town sets returning to the Lego product line. I hope, however, that there won't just be police kits (there are so many already!) but a broad range of other (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New 2003 Town Sets

ANY town sets are better than NO town sets! Anyhow, I really like the futuristic look of the Police HQ and train station. I can't wait for these to hit BrickLink so I can buy up all those 4x4x6 trans-dark-gray curved panels! "Michael Arrighi" (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New 2003 Town Sets

(...) Brad, Thanks for posting the best of 2003 town. I've been waiting to see if anyone would take the time to post about town offerings for next year. Overall, I was disappointed in the 2003 town sets. I like the HP 4720 for parts and the train (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New 2003 Town Sets

Those cars have opening doors! Even big 'truck' doors (2x3) on some... (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)