 Town / 5337
Re: Residential Block/Squad 252
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 13:24:45 GMT

Here is the brickshelf folder:

  Jonathan-

  As expected of you, this is excellent.  I'm especially pleased at the
  burnt-orange building--not an easy color to get enough to build well
  with, but you've done a first-rate job!  The shape of the townhouse,
  moreover, would not be out of place in most old city centers in the
  Low Countries.  That's a great color for weathered, aged brick and
  you use it well.

  I love the rest of it, but that's what really struck me.  Great job!

  all best

  LFB

Thanks Lindsay.

I am really happy with the firehouse as well. The actual firehouse was built
in the late 1800's & has exactly the weathered look you describe. Thanks
again for looking and commenting.

Best,
Jonathan