 Town / 5336
Re: A typical day on the Lake
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:46:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Josh Wedin writes:
Hi All,

I don't usually post here but I made something I thought you might be
interested in seeing.  Let me know what you think of this one.

I was trying to make something organic out of mostly basic bricks and this
red sea monster was born.  I added the sunken dive boat because the big red
guy was hungry.  Any comments or critiques are welcome!

Thanks,
Josh Wedin

Josh,

This looks real cute, something a little more ferocioius than those tiny sharks.

Thanks,

George