 Town / 5195
Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 18:26:12 GMT

They sure are hard to find, but I found a supplier in Germany who has
snagged some for me.  They will be coming on my next shipment from him 4-6
weeks from now.  If you want one buzz.

In lugnet.town, Aaron West writes:
Hey, has anybody every seen or heard of the release of set 1100, Sky Pirates?
It is listed in the LEGO set database here;

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1100

Whatever happened to this one?
Thank you,
-Aaron-