 Town / 4566
Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 04:59:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Aaron West writes:
Hey, has anybody every seen or heard of the release of set 1100, Sky Pirates?
It is listed in the LEGO set database here;

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/1100

Whatever happened to this one?

Since the only one in the DB who owns one is from Norway, I'm guessing this
was a Euro-only release... maybe not even in the UK? Dunno, but that'd be my
guess...

DaveE