 Town / 5095
Re: Farm Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 11:59:00 GMT

In lugnet.town, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey,

I saw this on Brickshelf earlier.  Very nice.  I really like how you did the
part on the side where you can see the engine.  I didn't reallize that the
"space gun" piece came in red.

G'day,

if you're refering to the part i think you are, they came in the large
stable set from the mid-late '80's [6379]...unfortuntely, I doubt they were
ever in a space set.

Benjamin Whytcross