 Town / 5083
Re: Farm Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 01:01:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Mike Petrucelli writes:
I have been wondering why TLC has not made a farm sub-theme to town since I was
about six,(and I mostly build Space stuff.)  Well I came up with a really good
way to build a very close aproximation of my father's Farmall Model 'H'
Tractor.  This was done strictly from memory but I belive it captures the
essence of it very well.  What does everyone else think?

Spiffatronic.

I like green better though. (as in, stay tuned...)

Where did you get all the red laser guns though?