 Town / 5076
Re: Farm Tractor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 03:40:07 GMT

Hey,

I saw this on Brickshelf earlier.  Very nice.  I really like how you did the
part on the side where you can see the engine.  I didn't reallize that the
"space gun" piece came in red.

I'd love to see some farm themed sets from Lego.  Town (at least when we had
it :(   ) was too dominated by police and fire sets.  Some farms would be
cool.  I'm sure the train guys would love them, too, as trains need some
scenery to go past.

Bruce