 Town / 4909
  [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !

Hi, all. I've just built my own "smart" model, so let me introduce it to you, please. (URL) course it can host one-full minifig. We can imagine and build many color scheme variations. Please let me know your impression. Thanks! Regards. (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !

(...) I like it a lot! The back-side detail is very neat, my personal favourite in the car; the back-glass and bumper look fantastic in that configuration. Congrats for yet another cool design! Pedro (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !

(...) My impression? I'm impressed. Canned cuteness! Love it. SMARTcar has not caught on here (too many 2000 kg SUVs on the road for it to be very safe) but I saw lots in Switzerland... you captured the essense even if not the curviness. (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !

(...) Thank you Pedro! The idea of the back-glass was given to me from my LEGO-net friend. I'm very pleased with this idea that matches my smart well. Kotaro/EARL-0 (URL) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !

(...) Thank you Larry! (...) Ya, I see. Also in Japan, it's a little difficult to see the "smart". We love the design of it, but our country has too much sloped roads for that cute engine. (...) I'm strongly impressed when I went to Deutchland, many (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)