 Town / 4911
Re: [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:51:15 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kotaro Ono writes:
Hi, all.

I've just built my own "smart" model, so let me introduce it to you, please.

Of course it can host one-full minifig.
We can imagine and build many color scheme variations.

Please let me know your impression.

My impression? I'm impressed. Canned cuteness! Love it.

SMARTcar has not caught on here (too many 2000 kg SUVs on the road for it to
be very safe) but I saw lots in Switzerland... you captured the essense even
if not the curviness.