 Town / 4915
Re: [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:55:44 GMT

I've just built my own "smart" model, so let me introduce it to you, please.
Please let me know your impression.
My impression? I'm impressed. Canned cuteness! Love it.
Thank you Larry!

SMARTcar has not caught on here
(too many 2000 kg SUVs on the road for it to be very safe)
Ya, I see. Also in Japan, it's a little difficult to see the "smart".
We love the design of it, but our country has too much sloped roads for
that cute engine.

but I saw lots in Switzerland...
I'm strongly impressed when I went to Deutchland, many smarts are
going on the road there.

you captured the essense even if not the curviness.
Hehehe...Thanks.
That curviness of the real smart is very hard to express by plates & bricks.
;-)

Kotaro/EARL-0
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EARL-0