 Town / 4910
Re: [MOC][TOWN] smart. A cute partner of your urban LEGOLAND life !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.town, Kotaro Ono writes:
Hi, all.

I've just built my own "smart" model, so let me introduce it to you, please.

Of course it can host one-full minifig.
We can imagine and build many color scheme variations.

Please let me know your impression.

I like it a lot!
The back-side detail is very neat, my personal favourite in the car; the
back-glass and bumper look fantastic in that configuration.

Congrats for yet another cool design!

Pedro