 Town / 4860
Re: New MOCs: City street vendors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:23:20 GMT

Sean Kenney wrote:

Nice. Looks like they fit right into a New York setting.

I suppose it is a good opportunity to promote this sausage
vendors car (built by my sister, Katrine):

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Milj%F8er/Bregnerod/06-by-foto

I really should see if it still exists, and make a drawing
of it.

Play well,

Jacob
--