 Town / 4865
Re: New MOCs: City street vendors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 14:13:42 GMT

So, here they are!

ooo!

These are just about perfect! I really like them. Right down to he unshaven
vendor. The scale is great too, compared to 4wide & 6wide vehicles.

Time to put on another pot of coffee & get to work on some street vendors!

Thanks for following up and posting these Sean. I may 'requisition' some [of
these ideas] from you for my city. :)

Your taxi cabs are looking great as well....although I have nothing to
compare them to this weekend being that the city is a ghost town.

thanks again,
Jonathan