 Town / 4859
New MOCs: City street vendors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2002 15:02:49 GMT

All:

Hi there.  Last week or so, someone mentioned "street vendors" somewhere in
a thread discussing Jonathan Lopes's new cityscape, and Jonathan asked me to
post some pictures of the street vendors I have done.  I built one about 4
years ago, one last summer, and one this week.

So, here they are!

There are 3 types:

The ice cream vendor
A push-cart style, this is the smallest of the three.

The grill
Another pushcart, the kind that is semi-enclosed; the cook stands in the
back grilling things and the patrons come up to the front and order through
the cart.

The trailer
This kind of street vendor cart is actually a trailer usually pulled by a
van.  The cart is then disconnected and pushed up on a sidewalk somewhere
for the day.  It's basically a large metal box that the vendor stands inside
of, crammed in with bagels and coffee.

Sean
---
Sean M. Kenney