 Town / 4859
    New MOCs: City street vendors —Sean Kenney
   All: Hi there. Last week or so, someone mentioned "street vendors" somewhere in a thread discussing Jonathan Lopes's new cityscape, and Jonathan asked me to post some pictures of the street vendors I have done. I built one about 4 years ago, one (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOCs: City street vendors —Jacob Sparre Andersen
     (...) I suppose it is a good opportunity to promote this sausage vendors car (built by my sister, Katrine): (URL) really should see if it still exists, and make a drawing of it. Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOCs: City street vendors —Jonathan Lopes
    (...) ooo! These are just about perfect! I really like them. Right down to he unshaven vendor. The scale is great too, compared to 4wide & 6wide vehicles. Time to put on another pot of coffee & get to work on some street vendors! Thanks for (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.town)