 Town / 4810
Re: Fire Station MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:02:40 GMT

William, this is a beautiful building.  Excellent details from the
cobblestone tiles of the sidewalk all the way up to the clock tower.  I
particularly like the vertical indents of the archways separating the front
garage doors, the SNOT 1x1 tiles between each of the windows, and the whole
exquisite outdented grey roof area (for lack of knowledge of building
terminology).  Bravo!

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith