 Town / 4817
Re: Fire Station MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 17:32:07 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:

BTW, Why is there a copyright on each picture?

As with the rest of us, it is sometimes easier to keep an honest man honest
than to track the dis-honest one down and face the music.  With the recent
problems of "theft" of brickshelf pics, and then those said individuals then
posting them as their own creations, I really dont blame anyone for placing
some type of identifying mark on their pictures.  I have said before, I have
never had a problem with someone copying any of my creations (My Aerial
Platforms / Towers seem to be the most borrowed out there) in fact, if they
could improve on them, please tell me: as long as credit was given where
credit was due.  My problem was with the ones that copied my creation down
to the brick, then told everyone that I must have gotten the idea from them.
I dont think I was the only victim of this.  God gave us an imagination for
some reason.  Some of ours are a little more rampant than others.

Very nicely done, Bill.  I like the intricate details though-out the
station.  Its the small things that bring the big picture together.  I also
have always liked the U-Haul truck that you did.  I remember when it was
first displayed a couple of years ago.

Now, you have the station..........time to fill it with some trucks  :o)

Rodney Gentry
Woodchuck County Fire and Rescue
http://members.aol.com/whstlpig05/Woodchuckmain.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Whistlepig