 Town / 4819
Re: Fire Station MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 18:31:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, William Toenjes writes:
After waay too long I finally put the finishing touches on my fire station
for the GMLTC town/train layout tonight. Now to get a sunny day so I can get
some quality outdoor pictures of the fire apparatus housed here.

Very nice.
You have incorporated some very nice details into this building. I like the
red 1x1 tiles on the face of the building & the columns btwn the bay doors.
The cornice and top section is a little much for my taste, but overall a
very nice building that gives the 'look' of an older firehouse that was
modernized to meet current standards.

Congrats!

BTW, Why is there a copyright on each picture?

Best,
Jonathan

Thanks everyone for your kind words.
As Rodney said I posted the copyright because of past talk of pictures being
"stolen" and then passed off as their own work. I would be happy to email a
high res photo with no © to anyone who asks. I have no problem with someone
building their own versions of things I have done down to the brick. There
have been many very nice schoolbus MOC's posted since I first posted
John Gerlach was kind enough to snap pictures of the Town and Res-Q vehicles
at a GMLTC meeting a couple of years ago.
I personally happen to like Pierre Normandine's
schoolbus better than my own :)
Now that I have a really nice digital camera I hope to post lots of photos
of MOC's as I complete them.
--
Bill Toenjes
(TooMuchDew)