 Town / 4587
  Replacement stickers/decals for old sets

Hello everyone, This is my first official post to Lugnet, and I'm excited to finally be part of this community. I have been visiting the Lugnet site since its inception in 1998, but just recently decided to join the group. Please forgive me if this (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets

(...) Welcome aboard! (...) I can't really help you here, though someone else may. I recall someone asking at some point if there was a market for manufactured stickers to replace old ones. Would you be interested in high-quality scanned and (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets

(...) Thank you very much! (...) Yes, the reprints don't have to be directly from Lego; as long as they match the old stickers, I'd be interested. (...) It's too bad, but I know you're probably right. Thanks, Michael (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets

(...) Hi Michael! (...) I have posted to BrickLink twice and one post was asking a similar question. I was interested in purchasing stickers for the LEGO Seaports. The only response was someone who said "me too!" I was thinking that scanning (...) (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets

Hi Michael, I have some scans of stickers. What I usually do, is print the stickers on normal paper, and glue them on the sets. If you are interrested, look at my website: (URL) click the sticker button. Bert (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets

(...) What resolution are the scans? They look like they are screen resolution, which I believe is 72dpi. Do you usually just print them from your browser? -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (22 years ago, 25-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

some of them are scanned at 300 dpi (the ones with a transparent ruler). I print with coreldraw. I'm getting more stickers soon and wil scan them at a high resolution to. Bert "Tony Hafner" <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)