 Town / 4590
Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.town, Michael Arrighi writes:
Hello everyone,

This is my first official post to Lugnet, and I'm excited to finally be part
of this community.  I have been visiting the Lugnet site since its inception
in 1998, but just recently decided to join the group.

Hi Michael!

Please forgive me if this topic has already been addressed, but does anyone
know if there is a place where I can obtain replacement stickers/decals for
some of my town sets (especially the older ones)?  A few of the sets have
stickers that are starting to fade/peel, etc. and I'd like to obtain new
ones if possible.

Kindest regards,

Michael

I have posted to BrickLink twice and one post was asking a similar question.
I was interested in purchasing stickers for the LEGO Seaports. The only
response was someone who said "me too!" I was thinking that scanning
original stickers and selling copies would be a great idea if anyone has
done this...I'm interested too. I have seen several Idea books with stickers
that don't have the Seaport, Jetport, Motorcycle Shop and Airport Monorail
stickers that I desire. Any help would be appreciated.

Bert Waters