 Town / 4592
Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:15:54 GMT

Hi Michael,

I have some scans of stickers. What I usually do, is print the stickers on
normal paper, and glue them on the sets.
If you are interrested, look at my website:

http://www.hccamsterdam.nl/brick

and click the sticker button.

Bert