 Town / 4589
Re: Replacement stickers/decals for old sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:59:42 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tony Hafner writes:
In lugnet.town, Michael Arrighi writes:

Welcome aboard!

Thank you very much!

Please forgive me if this topic has already been addressed, but does anyone
know if there is a place where I can obtain replacement stickers/decals for
some of my town sets (especially the older ones)?  A few of the sets have
stickers that are starting to fade/peel, etc. and I'd like to obtain new
ones if possible.

Would you be interested in high-quality scanned and
reprinted versions not actually printed by Lego?

Yes, the reprints don't have to be directly from Lego; as long as they match
the old stickers, I'd be interested.

Ideally, Lego could dig out the orignals and make reprints- there's
certainly a market for this, but the volume would be far below Lego's interest.

It's too bad, but I know you're probably right.

Thanks,

Michael