 Town / 4565
  Anybody every hear of set 1100?

Hey, has anybody every seen or heard of the release of set 1100, Sky Pirates? It is listed in the LEGO set database here; (URL) happened to this one? Thank you, -Aaron- (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100?

(...) Since the only one in the DB who owns one is from Norway, I'm guessing this was a Euro-only release... maybe not even in the UK? Dunno, but that'd be my guess... DaveE (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100?

(...) Hello! This set was just on eBay. Here's the item number: 1717126865 This is the only time I have seen this set. Hope that helps! Brendan (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100?

(...) This set is available as an airline promotion aboard SAS. It was in the SAS in-flight catalogue for a flight I took between London and Copenhagen this past summer. Sadly, there were none actually aboard for me to purchase. Cary (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100?

(...) Even though I own it, I do not know very much about it. I got my copy from my brother when he came home for Christmas this winter. He had bought it flying here with the Norwegian airline Braathen SAFE, they usually have one set that changes (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Anybody every hear of set 1100?

They sure are hard to find, but I found a supplier in Germany who has snagged some for me. They will be coming on my next shipment from him 4-6 weeks from now. If you want one buzz. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)