 Town / 4318
4317  |  4319
Subject:
The Unsuspecting City of Brikingham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 23:26:19 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

After joining in on the fun of Mike Rayhawk's BrikWars session at
BricksWest, I decided I want to try out running a BrikWars game of my own
with some of my friends.  Greatly inspired by Mike's teams, I created eleven
of my own 9-unit armies, each with their own mini-base.  These can be seen here:

http://www.thereverend.com/lego/brikwars0302.html

Then I built the small city of Brikingham to serve as a playing field.

http://www.thereverend.com/lego/brikingham.html

Brikingham will also serve as my entry in the Town Layout category Kevin
Wilson's Town Contest.

The game is scheduled for this Sunday.  I'll try to do an illustrated
write-up if all goes well.

-The Rev. Brendan Powell Smith  @8^)