 Gaming / 1037
Re: The Unsuspecting City of Brikingham
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 17:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brendan Powell Smith writes:

Then I built the small city of Brikingham to serve as a playing field.

http://www.thereverend.com/lego/brikingham.html

I loved the civil war shop featuring authentic civil war weapons, including
a bow and arrow, a katana, and a Raygun.  The glass display case with the
knives underneath was a very nice touch.  I also nearly died seeing the rat
and bags of bones and spiders in the McDonalds.

The game is scheduled for this Sunday.  I'll try to do an illustrated
write-up if all goes well.

Can't wait for the write-up.  I wasn't sure who to root for since there
didn't seem to be any "good guys."  I guess I will have to hope for the
Native Americans on Speed.

:)

Aaron D.