 Town / 4317
Re: Race track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 15:21:06 GMT

Hi,
A few weeks ago a built a minifig scale F1 car and factory. Unfortunately,
my webcam broke and I couldn't take any pictures of them. I do have the car
in MLCAD and have posted a screenshot on brickshelf:

The actual car I made uses a ferrari "nose" and some other parts from shell
promos. Feel free to use/enhance my design. Let me know what you think!

James

In lugnet.town, Laurent Bettens writes:
Hi all, being new to this newsgroup I'll keep it short: I'm looking to build
a Formula One Race track with different race teams, the grid, the crowd, the
whole nine yards. I thought I could base the cars on the Hot Scorcher
(4584). Any suggestion, advice, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Minty  ;-)