 Town / 5299
Re: Ferrari F1 MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:35:20 GMT

James Brink wrote:

I finally got some pictures of my minifig scale ferrari f1 car online. I've
seen some other f1 cars recently on brickshelf and decided to post my own.
Here is the link, although I'm sure it hasn't been moderated yet. LMKWYT.

Not bad.  You have even remembered the Shell ads on the
side.  I made a F1 car inspired by the big Ferrari F1 model,
but it is certainly further from the original than your model:

http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Biler/Formel-1/instructions-red

Play well,

Jacob
--