 Town / 4082
4081  |  4083
Subject:
2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:27:45 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Last year at this time I organised a Town building contest which turned out
to be a lot of fun. I'm gearing up to do the same thing this year, beginning
Feb 1st, so I'll just letting all you townies know that it's coming up (now
you've had a chance to draw breath from the ISCC!).

Because the number of entries last time was overwhelming, this time I am
going to tighten the focus to more traditional Town creations in minifig
scale. That means all you wonderful large scale vehicle builders will need
to organise your own contest :-)

To prevent the voting problems we had to begin with last year, I'll be using
the voting scheme I eventually came up with. More details soon!

Last year's contest page is at
http://www.lugnet.com/~41/towncomp/2001

(Many links to entries are probably broken by now, so don't be surprised if
you can't see some entries).

Kevin

FUT lugnet.build.contests
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com