 Town / 4086
Re: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 03:00:08 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote:

Last year at this time I organised a Town building contest which turned out
to be a lot of fun. I'm gearing up to do the same thing this year, beginning
Feb 1st, so I'll just letting all you townies know that it's coming up (now
you've had a chance to draw breath from the ISCC!).

[snipped]

Great to hear Kevin!  I've been already working on my entry- if only
those bulk bricks would arrive.

I also think it is a good idea to limit entries to only previously
unseen MOCs, but would this preclude, say a town layout, having a
building that has appeared previously included in it being a viable
entry in the contest?

Looking forward to another great contest!

-chris