 Town / 4085
Re: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 22:15:35 GMT

Another thing you might want to do is limit entries to stuff
built (at earliest) after last years contest.  Or you could stipulate
that you only want brand new entries.

I'd like to see it be just "new" (non contest entered) things.  I think that
should be reasonably fair?

I have something I might enter...but, it is not truely "new", although I have
only started it again this year.

James P