 Town / 4091
Re: 2nd annual TOWN building contest - early warning!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:55:35 GMT

Kevin Wilson wrote in message ...
Last year at this time I organised a Town building contest which turned out
to be a lot of fun. I'm gearing up to do the same thing this year, • beginning
Feb 1st, so I'll just letting all you townies know that it's coming up (now
you've had a chance to draw breath from the ISCC!).

Please don't send me entries or voting registration requests just yet,
people - I'll be posting on or before Feb 1st about exactly how to do both.

I'm glad to see you're not all burned out on contests :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
1st Annual SYSTEM Creativity Contest: http://www.creativity-contest.net/
Brickbay Lego parts store: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1