 Town / 4018
Re: New Wheat Hopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 18:57:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Lopes writes:

I'm not really a train guy (yet)

Townies, please note the above.

You can run but you cannot hide. Sooner or later, any townie worth his
stripes will become a trainhead. (Trainheads for the most part are already
townies... just look at the buildings we all crank out on a regular basis
just to set teh scene correctly. )

If you're a townie and you *don't* like trains, there's just something wrong
with you. It's that simple.

++Lar

FUT .fun