 Town / 3994
  Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

Okay, it's becoming clear that I obviously don't have as much Lego or spare time as some people. Nevertheless, here's another last minute ISCC entry: (URL) based on the Naval buildings of Portsmouth, England, and is made mainly from Bulk Brick (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) Not bad...what you might like to consider is building a bit of a dock/harbour scene with the admiralty building as a central feature...I tried to do something similar with my meagre collection as a town entry [hopefully going up soon]. You can (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) I enjoyed the coloring, the band, and the trans-green cones make great empties :). Later, Gary (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) Thanks. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't be the first to show a building in those colours. The band were fun to do - finding lots of unique or unusual minifig parts and putting them all together. I try to come up with characters or (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) I do like that scene. I think it could do with another boat perhaps. I don't let the number of bricks in other people's collections get to me, though I did buy a few extra bulk packs just for that one. I like the way your buildings are small (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(...) By the way, has anybody noticed that the bottom third of the skip lorry cab is built upside-down? Lego don't do 1x2 inverted slopes in orange, so I had to improvise. It's the brackets and silver grilles on the front, and a 1x4 technic steering (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry

(URL)... (...) ooo, I just noticed that. Very clever. Good use of orange (which I have trouble using) I had a matchbox truck like that as a kid. I think it was blue. (...) Thanks! Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.town)