 Town / 4050
Re: Brickley Admiralty building - another ISCC entry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:18:48 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason J. Railton writes:
Okay, it's becoming clear that I obviously don't have as much Lego or spare
time as some people.  Nevertheless, here's another last minute ISCC entry:
http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/055/055.htm

In lugnet.town, Gary Thomas writes:
I enjoyed the coloring, the band, and the trans-green cones make great
empties :).

Thanks.  I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't be the first to show a
building in those colours.  The band were fun to do - finding lots of unique
or unusual minifig parts and putting them all together.  I try to come up
with characters or situations for the minifigs I put in models.  I've done a
train dining carriage with lots of different couples in, but that approach
uses a lot of hairpieces - real people don't wear quite as many hats as Lego
seem to think.

Jason J Railton